Tree Pit Fence Sponsorships
HELP PROTECT OUR TREES
The Ellis South End Neighborhood Association has initiated a multi-year program to improve the pedestrian experience throughout the neighborhood while protecting our most valuable natural resource – our trees. Phase I, which is now completed, saw the installation of metal tree fences along Berkeley Street. Nineteen fences were installed and our goal is to eventually protect as many trees as possible throughout the neighborhood.
Phase II will expand our efforts focusing next on Clarendon Street. We are asking business and individuals to sponsor one or more fences. Similar tree fence installation programs have successfully been implemented in the Back Bay and Beacon Hill and we had very generous sponsorships on Berkeley Street.
Tree Fence Specifications:
• 4 - Sided Metal Fence with one removable side for easy access
• Traditional South End historic design - painted black (see photo above)
• Extended concrete mushroom footings
• Fabrication & installation by L&P Ironwork, Everett, included
• $875 - Includes one (1) tree fence with 2 custom acknowledgement signs (6”X6”)
• Debris removal and mulching
• Payment upon reservation
Your Custom Sign Details
For more information contact Stacy Koeppel at email@example.com or call 617-821-4185.
To sponsor a tree pit fence, please click on the button below.
Tree fences are historically appropriate; comprised of metal with
cement footings and painted black. The fences are fabricated and installed by L&P Ironwork of Everett a respected metal fabricator with years of experience in the South End. This fence is on Berkeley Street.
The Ellis South End Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 170731, Boston, MA 02117