Mayor's 24-hour Constituent Hotline
Residents can easily contact the City of Boston to report concerns or complaints about services provided by the city (trash, parking, street cleaning, etc).
- Telephone: Mayor's Hotline (617) 635-4500 Available 24 hours a day
- Online: www.cityofboston.gov/mayor/24 -- this is the online version of Citizens Connect, providing access to a wide range of service requests, problem reporting, forms, permits, and applications. A “Live Chat” option is also offered.
- Citizens Connect App: Citizens Connect is the City of Boston's effort to empower residents to be the City's "eyes and ears." Now you can alert the City of Boston to neighborhood issues such as potholes, damaged signs, and graffiti. To start reporting, download the app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tweet: @CitizensConnect, using a # plus the service request type, e.g., #pothole
- Text: send REPORT or REPORTAJE to 617-505-1898 and follow the prompts